WHAT IS E-Z POOL?
E-Z POOL is a proactive water program that prevents problems instead of treating them on a reactive basis after they occur.
This specially blended, multi-tasking formula manages swimming pool water while eliminating the confusion, expense, and inconvenience of adding multiple chemicals and frequent water testing.
It contains a stable oxidizer, algaecide, clarifier, scale inhibitor, water conditioner and balancers (pH, Total Alkalinity and Calcium Hardness) to keep swimming pool water clean, clear, and trouble-free.
E-Z POOL also compatible with chlorine, salt, bromine, UV and ozone as well as all traditional balancers and maintenance chemicals. In addition, it won't damage your pool equipment and is safe for all surfaces.
Why choose E-Z POOL?
- Reduces maintenance time by 75%
- Simple, once a week application
- Mobile app support
- 95% customer satisfaction rating
- Reduces the smell of chlorine
- It's EASY!
Step 1: Test and Revive!
Take a water sample to your authorized dealer for testing. Treat pool water with Revive (32 oz per 24k gallons) to remove phosphates, metals, debris.
(Note: If algae is present, brush from walls and then shock with chlorine. Wait 24 hours, and proceed.)
Step 2: Vacuum, clean filter & balance
Once debris completely settles (typically 24 hours), vacuum your pool bottom, thoroughly clean the pool filter, then balance the pool's water.
Step 3: E-Z Day
Add E-Z POOL to pool water according to dosage chart found on pail, preferably near a return jet, add sanitizer in accordance with product directions to skimmer, feeder or floater to maintain desired level.
- Weekly: Repeat E-Z Day just once a week.
- Monthly: Take a water sample to your authorized dealer for testing.
- *If you're local to Memphis, TN bring your sample to our store and we'll test it for free!
Other Uses for E-Z POOL
Occasionally, traditional chlorination methods are not effective due to contaminants within the pool water, which lead to being unable to obtain a chlorine reading using the same dosage as usual. This is known as 'Chlorine Demand'. We suggest E-Z POOL to remedy this.
- Balance water and clean/backwash filter.
- Add ten scoops (5lbs) of E-Z POOL and 16oz of Revive! for every 10,000 gallons of water. Let the pool circulate 24-48 hours without swimming.
- After 48 hours, clean/backwash filter again, recheck balance and adjust if necessary, add typical chlorine dosages, Check chlorine readings in 24 hours.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Resume normal pool maintenance or begin on the E-Z POOL or PEPPER program.
Note: Prior to starting any chlorine demand treatment, test pool for nitrates. If they are >20ppm, draining the pool is recommended.
Winterize with E-Z POOL and open with confidence!
- With one application, E-Z POOL simplifies seasonal pool closings and winterizing for traditional chlorine, bromine, salt water or E-Z POOL treated pools.
- No pre-treating or other chemicals are needed. Just add E-Z POOL to maintain water quality, prevent algae, and reduce stain and scale through the winter season.
- Faster, longer lasting, and more effective than traditional winterizing kits.
- Won't damage your safety or mesh covers.
- Perfect for all pool surfaces and in-ground or above ground pools.
- Makes spring openings faster with cleaner water, which means less hassles AND you'll be swimming sooner!
More Gentle on Vinyl Liners than Shock
Adding shock directly to pools with vinyl liners may permanently damage the liners when granules sink to the bottom and bleach out the liner. For those consumers looking to replace their existing system, we recommend E-Z POOL. It is compatible with all pool surfaces and won't damage your liner.
In the event there is an algae outbreak, dose with the appropriate amount of chlorinated shock per the product directions.
Vinyl Shock Replacement
Daily: Follow the local guidelines fir your chosen sanitization system.
- Weekly: Oxidize pool with one scoop (1/2lb) of E-Z POOL per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Monthly: Test and balance pool as needed.
No Algae Guaranteed WITH THE E-Z POOL STARTUP PROGRAM
The program is simple, in the unlikely event a pool using E-Z POOL and REVIVE gets algae, APi will cover 100% of the cost of chemicals necessary to eliminate it!*
Simply start each season with a dosage of Revive and follow the usage instructions for E-Z POOL. In the low probability that your pool has an algae outbreak and the calcium level is above 350ppm, Royal Swimming Pools will provide the necessary chlorine-based shock products, at no charge to you, in order to quickly kill the algae. Once the algae is eliminated, you're clear to re-treat your pool with Revive and E-Z POOL and your No Algae Guarantee* starts again!
*The No Algae Guarantee is only applicable to residential swimming pools, requires verification of the E-Z POOL startup program and proper application/dosage of E-Z POOL with a documented water test from an authorized dealer (proper water balance, chlorine minimum 10 and phosphates under 250ppm).
(psst.. while you're here, have you heard about Revive CLEAN UP? Check the image below to see how you can bring your murky pool back to crystal clear perfection!)
E-Z POOL's formula allows you to enjoy clear, soft, odorless, algae free pool water without leaving residue on your hair and skin. E-Z POOL also eliminates confusion about pool chemistry and the need to purchase and use multiple products. Go ahead, make it EZ and use E-Z POOL as your primary water care program.
Additional resources for your pool maintaining journey: