Because everyone wants to have a fun filled summer and that starts with safety.
We always recommend using a safety ladder with your deck.
Royal Swimming Pools offers a variety of safety ladders that will keep small children from climbing them when the pool isn't being used for family fun. We have:
- Ladders that have a roll-guard feature that prevents unwanted access to your pool
- Ladders that have a spring loaded self closing gate.
- Ladders that the outer treads can be flipped up and locked with a padlock.
- Ladders that come with a self latching gate that is lockable for added safety.
We also offer a variety of pool alarms that are available for swimming pools and gates. Keep in mind that some states, like Tennessee, require by law for residential pools to have pool alarms. Look into your local laws to make sure you're not subject to fines without one.
Pool alarms should never replace constant adult supervision around a swimming pool.
We hope that helps and that you are well on your way to a splash filled day of safe pool time! If you have additional questions, please let us know if the comments below.
Looking for reading material? Our blog is full of fun facts and helpful tips. Check out some of our recommended posts below:
- WHEN IS A SAFETY COVER NO LONGER SAFE?
- POOL COVERS: THE DIFFERENCES, BENEFITS & HOW TO BUY
- POOL SAFETY FOR YOUR PETS