Merging quality and value into one unique package, Royal Swimming Pools proudly presents Doughboy pools and the Doughboy Difference. Being the best means bringing the best which is why we've started carrying Doughboy. The unparalleled strength and quality of Doughboy pools has been legendary all over the world since Doughboy invented the first portable pool over 55 years ago. With their large variety of styles, shapes and sizes, Doughboy has the perfect pool for your family's fun while enhancing the beauty of your backyard.
Our Doughboy Pool Models
7" Resin Coated Top
6" Resin Coated Verticals
8" Curved Resin Top
7" Resin Upright
12" Resin Sculpted Top
12" Roman Style Resin Uprights
Doughboy Pool Quality Features
With Doughboy, your choice between the two are equal. Doughboy pool frames are designed to last, whether they are made from steel or resin. The only choice you will need to make is deciding which of the beautifully designed pools you want in your backyard.
Safely Designed for Peace of Mind
No one takes the issue of pool safety more seriously than Doughboy: Their ground-breaking work with the US Consumer Products Safety Commission, whose motto is "Saving Lives and Keeping Families Safe," has resulted in an industry-leading safety program that is a part of every Doughboy pool.
Memories for a Lifetime
Doughboy and Royal Swimming Pools both know that the number one reason people buy a pool is to make memories, for that reason we provide Doughboy pools to last for a lifetime of memories. Doughboy's top of the line pools are under warranty for the entire time you own them. Doughboy offers an excellent assortment of pool sizes in both round and oval configurations to perfectly compliment your backyard. Be assured that when Doughboy advertises a pool dimension, it is a "true" size based on the inside pool wall. Doughboy pools also have a "true" vertical and top rail measurement. These dimensions are measured by a straight vertical dimension - not a wrap around measurement of the rail. See the diagram for an explanation.
- Doughboy pool walls are made from heavier copper bearing steel than industry standards for a stronger pool wall. The Doughboy pool walls are 30-60 lbs heavier than other leading brands.
- Doughboy zinc clad hot-dipped galvanized steel walls receive numerous protective coatings, along with a special epoxy coating on the inside of the pool wall providing the best defense against corrosion and condensation.
- Featuring deep, balanced, corrugation - this provides wall flexibility and vertical strength. Doughboy pool walls have more corrugation per inch than any other brand.
The exclusive slide-bar wall connector continuously joins the pool walls together for complete structural integrity and ease of assembly. This creates a seamless and smooth swimming environment. Unlike our competitors, we do not use unattractive nuts and bolts that weaken the wall structure.
Vertical End Caps - the "Anchor" of any Pool
- Doughboy vertical end caps are made from 18 gauge galvanized steel - 50% heavier than most brands. This provides added stability at the base and the top of pool.
- Exact, pre-punched holes assure structural integrity and allow for a more precise installation. Other brands use slotted holes which cost less to produce but weaken the stability of their pools. Test and compare Doughboy to other brands by vigorously shaking the top rail of a pool. You can feel the stability!
- Made from better-than-industry-standard gauge steel which increases stability. (Approximately 50% heavier than other brands)
- Doughboy steel verticals are made with 3-piece construction for extra strength and rigidity.
- All steel verticals and top rails are coated with a 7-step coating process on both sides to insure maximum corrosion resistance and superior durability.
Steel top rails made from 20 gauge steel are sturdier than competitors' rails. That's because Doughboy understands the top rails get more use than any other part of the pool. Doughboy also includes more top rails than any other brand - increasing the strength and lifetime performance.
Extruded top rails give a smooth finish to enhance the beauty of the pool and increase durability by eliminating top rail rocking for maximum strength.
This system offers a steel construction with a stylish, one-part tapered design that only exposes 9 inches of the support for a more attractive appearance. This helps accommodate larger pool models in smaller backyards.
Interlocking Frame Structure
The Doughboy structure adds strength and stability to the pools. Plus it's easier to install than competitor's frames.
Premium-gauge steel used for the bottom rails is made with a 7-step process to ensure a long, trouble free life. They are backed with a 100% lifetime warranty.
- Have more skimming surface area that removes surface debris much faster.
- Allow for more pool water height fluctuation - reducing the need to frequently add water.
- Hold twice the water volume than the competition's so called "wide-mouth skimmers." Theirs just funnel water into a smaller opening, restricting the amount of water flowing through the skimmer outlet.
- Have a basket that is twice the size of the competition - for fewer trips to clean it. The magnum weir in the Doughboy skimmer prevents trapped debris from re-entering the pool when the pump is switched off.
- Have an exclusive vacuum port built into their faceplate enabling direct hookup of vacuums. Other skimmers connect over the top rail or through a separate plate that is near the water's surface. Their design can draw in air that can cause the pump to fail.
- Have warranties four times longer than the competition's 90-day warranties.
- 100% Virgin-Vinyl Formula. No reprocessed material is used. Manufactured by Doughboy to rigid specifications to provide a soft, flexible, top-quality liner.
- Manufactured with a specialized formulation proven over the years for superior quality. Materials used in formulation have low-temperature plastizers and stabilizers to ensure low-temperature flexibility and durability. Doughboy liners are the highest quality liners on the market today.
- Extruded in our own manufacturing facility and assembled using the latest technological processes. The Doughboy exclusive Therma-Seal Technology, a proprietary fusion method, provides superior sealing for maximum durability and quality. Doughboy is so confident in their seam that they back all if the liner seams with a 100% lifetime warranty.
- Exclusive 20 and 25 Mil "True" Expandable Liners are designed to expand smoothly into an optional special-purpose deep swimming area for underwater swimming only. No jumping. No diving.
- All doughboy liners exceed industry standard for weight and thickness assuring the liners will out perform the competition. Doughboy liners are a "True Mil" measure. Don't be confused by the "gauge" liners from competitors. Some will call their liner 20 gauge or 20 weight when they really measure only 15 mil in thickness or less.
How to Order a Doughboy Pool
Doughboy Pools are available exclusively through authorized Doughboy resellers, and not available for purchase online. Royal Swimming Pools is an authorized reseller, however, and the sales team in our home office would be happy to help you. For more information on how to get a Doughboy pool, contact our sales team.
Contact Our Sales Team about Doughboy Pools:
From the Makers of Doughboy...
If you are looking to order a high-quality above-ground swimming pool, H.I.I., the makers of Doughboy, offer several additional models of above-ground pool. These pools are available for purchase online through the RoyalSwimmingPools.com website.