A sauna is a great investment for health purposes of all sorts. But what happens when you need to change out the control panel in your HeatWave Sauna? No to worry! Follow these simple instructions to get back to warm relaxation!
- To access the control panel enter the sauna and locate the inner control panel mounted on the front panel.
- Remove the screws around the control panel and pull the inner panel down.
- There are two white connectors that connect the inner and outer controlpanels. Remove the connector that connects to the inside control panel. This is the control panel that can be accessed from the inside of the sauna.
- There are four screws located on the corners of the inner control panel. Remove the screws and take out the control panel.
- When the panel is removed the thermostat wire will need to be cut. Do not remove the thermostat wire from the face of the control panel.
- Replace the control panel with the new panel and reattach the screws on the corners to hold the panel in place.
- Reattach the white wire connector to the control panel.
- Place the control panel back in place and attach the frame using the screws that were removed. Once the frame is in place the process is complete. Make sure the control panel wires are connected on the roof.
We hope this helps and that you are well on your way to enjoying your sauna again. If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below.
Can't get enough resources? Here's some additional articles we think you may be interesting in!
- How to Install a Thermostat in a Heat Wave Sauna
- Infrared Heaters for HeatWave Saunas Ceramic vs. Carbon
- How To Change The Circuit Board For A Heatwave Sauna
- HeatWave Sauna EMF Test Results vs. Industry Standards
- Infrared Sauna FAQs
- Health Benefits of Saunas
- New Cedar Heatwave Saunas by Blue Wave
- Health Benefits of Owning a Sauna