Royal Swimming Pools would like to go over a few safety tips regarding your swimming pool chemicals.
- ALWAYS KEEP CHEMICALS OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS!
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling any chemicals.
- Never handle chemicals while smoking or near any flammable source
- Use the chemicals exactly as stated by the directions on each container, never mix pool chemicals together as that can be unsafe.
- Make sure when getting chemicals ready for usage that you are in a open, well ventilated area .
- Be very careful when handling swimming pool chemicals, the chemicals can burn your eyes and skin.
- Keep containers closed and stored in a cool, well ventilated area with the liquid and the dry chemicals separated.
- Never re-use empty swimming pool chemical containers, even if you wash the containers out. Dispose of empty containers properly.