Saunas are used for many reasons by all types of people. Professional athletes like boxers, MMA fighters, and wrestlers use saunas to cut weight right before a weigh in for a fight. While the majority of people are not professional athletes, the benefits of using a sauna can still be applied!
Yes, saunas can help with weight loss but there are many more health benefits you may find more important.
Infrared saunas have been featured on Oprah as being beneficial to health specifically towards health as it pertains to longevity. Infrared saunas are listed as one of the top High tech ways to extend your life!
Some of these include:
- Heart Health
- Reduction in Muscle Pains
- Improved Brain Functionality
- Improved Sleep
Weight loss with saunas are great. Spending just 30 minutes in a HeatWave sauna can burn up to 600 calories.
Fluid lost should be replaced by drinking water, but the calories burned will not be replaced!
Burn more calories in 30 minute using a sauna compared to other activities like running, cycling, golfing and walking.
Saunas are also a great stress reliever and provide great relaxation! Your stress and tension will melt away as you bask in the warmth of a sauna.
Can't get enough resources? Here's some additional articles we think you may be interesting in!
- How to Install a Thermostat in a Heat Wave Sauna
- Infrared Heaters for HeatWave Saunas Ceramic vs. Carbon
- How To Change The Circuit Board For A Heatwave Sauna
- HeatWave Sauna EMF Test Results vs. Industry Standards
- Infrared Sauna FAQs
- Health Benefits of Saunas
- New Cedar Heatwave Saunas by Blue Wave
- Health Benefits of Owning a Sauna