So you need to replace the safety cover on your pool, but would like to avoid the mess or hassle of drilling new anchor holes? The good news is, you don't have to. Even though a new safety cover may come with a slightly different template than your previous cover, which would require new holes and anchors, there is a much easier solution.
Royal Swimming Pools offers a service where you can ship your existing safety cover to the manufacturer. There is an additional template fee charged, however they will use your old safety cover as a template for the new safety cover. You will still receive all new hardware for your safety cover also.
We would just need to know what type of safety cover you would like to purchase so that we can get you the information needed to send in your existing cover (minus the hardware) to the manufacturer.
If you'd like to work with a team member to order your custom safety cover,click here to get started!
Here are some additional resources for swimming pool covers:
- Winter, Safety, and Auto-Covers: The Pros and Cons for Each
- Mesh vs. Solid Safety Covers: Which Type is Right for My Swimming Pool
- Do I Have to Cover my Pool in the Winter?
- Can an Automatic Pool Cover be Used as a Winter Cover?
- How to Add an Automatic Cover to a Pool
- Caring for Your Winter Mesh Cover